Vision and Ethos
Learning Together in Faith and Joy
- Have Christian values at the heart of all they do, caring for others and making contributions to the community and the wider world.
- Understand and respect cultural and religious differences.
- Are independent, confident individuals who are self-aware and have self-belief.
- Aspire to be the best they can be.
- Develop a wide range of skills for the future and achieve their potential.
- Enjoy learning and life.
Recognising its historic foundation, the school will preserve and develop its religious character in accordance with the principles of the Church of England and in partnership with the church at parish and diocese. The school aims to serve its community by providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. It encourages an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promotes Christian values through the experience it offers to all its pupils.